The Titan Missile Museum is a private non-profit museum that preserves a formerly-operational Titan II missile site for the benefit of the public. The museum does not receive funding from any governmental entity and relies on admission fees and museum store sales to support its preservation efforts.
The museum preserves the missile site as it was in 1982 when it was decommissioned. The only way to see the missile site is to take a guided tour. Everything you'll see here is real, including the missile (without the bomb of course)! We sell snacks and bottled water in the museum store but there is no other food service at the museum. We have a couple of picnic tables in front of the museum if you bring your lunch or a snack and there are a number of local restaurants close by. Parking is free, including room for your RV. No admission fee is required to shop in the museum store or to visit the exhibit gallery.
For your safety, and for preservation purposes, there are some rules that visitors must follow.
- Tours are limited to 25 visitors per tour. We do not accept reservations except for special and group tours and for those who need to use the elevator on the tour. See the Accessibility page for more information on using the museum's elevator.
- Strollers, backpacks and other large bags/purses are prohibited on all tours and must be left in your vehicle. The museum does not provide storage for these items.
- Weapons are prohibited on all tours. Secure storage is available if you are traveling with a weapon.
- Food and beverages, except bottled water, are prohibited on the tours. Glass bottles and water with additives that include any food coloring are prohibited in the museum building and on the tour.
- Smoking is not permitted inside museum buildings or while on the tour. A smoking area is provided outside the museum.
- Walking shoes are required (no heels or flip flops please).
- The underground portion of the missile site is accessed by a flight of 55 steps in the Access Portal. An elevator is also available for visitors who have limited mobility or who need special assistance. Space on the elevator is limited, so please plan ahead. See the Accessibility page for more information.
- Children 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-commercial photography and video recording are permitted, although flash photography is prohibited. Commercial photography is not allowed without written permission. To arrange a commercial photo or video recording session, please contact the Museum Director at email@example.com.
- The use of selfie sticks and tripods is prohibited throughout the museum and missile site.
- Animals, except for Service Animals, are not allowed in the museum buildings or on the missile site. If you are traveling with your pet, please see the Planning A Visit page.
For more information call (520) 625-7736 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering the Museum facility and/or participating in a Museum activity or event, you consent to and authorize without restriction or compensation the possible use of your and your accompanying group's image appearing in photograph, audio, video or other formats which may be included in future media or marketing.